This sprouter is fast and simple to use. Sprouts are nature's perfect
food. All vitamins, enzymes, proteins and most minerals originate
from the baby sprout.
How to use your Hydroponic Sprout Grower
- Place 1-3 tablespoons of mung beans onto the stainless steel screen.
- Rinse under tap water.
- Spread beans evenly over the screen. Pre-soaking is not necessary
with most beans.
- Place sufficient water in the plastic dish to touch the bottom of the beans/seeds. NEVER cover the beans/seeds with water.
- Place the dome cover over them to collect the humidity.
- Every 12 hours pour off murky water.
Rinse the beans and replace with clean fresh water.
(Repeat this step every 12 hours.)
- Start eating sprouts when the root is as long as the size of the bean (usually 24-48 hours).
- Smaller seeds may have to be soaked in a cup overnight to
make them swell before placing them onto the screen. A smaller
screen mesh or coffee filter can be placed on the stainless
steel screen to stop smaller beans from falling through. The
plastic dome forms a humidity chamber.
Prior to use wash unit in warm soapy water. Push down on the middle of screen to make sure it is flat.
The Super Simple Sprouter is not Dishwasher Safe. Hand wash only